November Tap Takeover at Oakwell Beer Spa: Lone Tree Brewing Company
Denver in November is filled with fun things to do! Are you looking for a relaxing experience where you can enjoy delicious local beers? If so, look no further than Oakwell Beer Spa, where you can sip on Lone Tree Brewing Company beers while enjoying a spa day.
Each month at Oakwell Beer Spa, we feature a local brewery and share 5 of their very best beers with our guests. We’re so excited to be teaming up with Lone Tree Brewing Company this November!
In this article, we’ll share some fun facts about the brewery, which of their beers you’ll find at Oakwell Beer Spa, and answers to common questions about this unique Denver day spa.
Fun Facts About Lone Tree Brewing Company
You can find Lone Tree Brewing Company in Lone Tree, about 20 miles outside of Denver. Let’s check out a few fun facts about Lone Tree!
- The brewery was founded by John Winter (also co-owned by Jerry Siote) and opened in 2011. It’s actually the first and largest independent craft brewery in Lone Tree, Colorado. They’re also the only local brewery that allows your furry friends inside.
- There’s always something going on at this neighborhood-focused, family-friendly brewery. They have their own running club, hold community events, and have weekly Brewery Bootcamp workouts.
- Lone Tree has 5 flagship beers on tap and up to 10, sometimes more, rotating seasonals. They’ve got something for everyone, including classic IPAs and their Great American Beer Festival (GABF) Gold-Winning Mexican Lager. They also have a rotating lineup of the best local food trucks parked right outside.
- Not only has Lone Tree Brewing Company’s Mexican Lager won a medal at GABF, but so has their Hop Zombie and Peach Pale Ale.
- The brewery hosts charitable and community events, raising funds for various foundations. Just last year, they donated more than $10,000 and countless beers to different nonprofits, including Drink for Pink and The Honor Bell Foundation.
November Brews at Oakwell Beer Spa
From the award-winning Mexican Lager to the delicious flagship IPA, we’re sharing must-try Lone Tree brews with our guests this month. No matter what you enjoy sipping on, a fruity beverage or a savory-sweet beer, there’s something for everyone!
Lager, 5.3% ABV, 27 IBU
The Mexican Lager is the perfect easy-drinking beer to pair with your spa day. This award-winning brew is clean, crisp, and light, with a hint of sweetness from flaked corn.
Blonde Ale, 5.2% ABV, 20 IBU
The Strawberry Kiwi is ultra refreshing and the best thirst quencher on this list. Lone Tree took their most drinkable blonde ale and added juice from strawberries and kiwis to create a flavorful beer. This seasonal beer with a pink hue and tropical aroma is a must-try at Oakwell Beer Spa this November!
Peach Pale Ale
Pale Ale, 5.8% ABV, 35 IBU
The Peach Pale Ale offers a refreshing twist on a classic style for an excellent balance of fruit sweetness and hop bitterness. This in-house pale ale is brewed with real peaches and tastes delicious while you relax in a beer bath.
Vanilla Caramel Amber
Red Ale, 6% ABV, 30 IBU
If you enjoy savory sweet beers, you’ll love the Vanilla Caramel Amber. It’s English-influenced and American-made. Real Madagascar vanilla creates a semi-sweet brew with rich malty flavors.
Lone Tree IPA
IPA, 5.7% ABV, 40 IBU
You can’t go wrong with this flagship west coast IPA. The Lone Tree IPA offers a pleasant citrus and pine notes and a well-rounded bitter and dry finish.
November’s Beer Bath Blend at Oakwell Beer Spa
Alongside our cold local beers and other craft beverages, we also offer a unique spa treatment that incorporates beer ingredients. Our signature service, beer bath hydrotherapy, features a carefully crafted blend of hops, barley, and herbs. Every month, we have a different bath blend with ingredients from one of our tap takeover brews.
As you soak in a therapeutic herbal blend that’s filled with vitamins, nutrients, and antioxidants, you’ll get all the benefits of a beer bath. November’s beer bath uses Zythos Hops and Munich Malt from Lone Tree Brewing Company’s IPA and our herb of the month, Sage Leaf, which has antimicrobial and antiseptic properties. This bath is perfect for relaxing, boosts collagen production, and clears skin blemishes.
Are you new to Oakwell Beer Spa? If so, we’ll answer some common questions to help you have the best, most rejuvenating spa day experience.
Can I really drink beer during my spa treatments?
Absolutely! When you arrive at Oakwell Beer Spa, we’ll give you a double-wall insulated stainless steel tumbler for you to use in your private Beer Therapy™ Room and in the taproom. Your tumbler will keep your beverage cold, even while you’re relaxing in the sauna and beer bath.
If you need a refill during your spa day, you can put on the robe and slippers you’ll find in your Beer Therapy™ Room and head back to the taproom. We also have a ring bell system if you’d rather us refill your tumbler for you.
The only place we ask that you not bring your beverage is the Relaxation Lounge, where you can enjoy a massage in a Zero Gravity massage chair.
What spa services do you offer anyways?
We aren’t a traditional day spa, and our relaxing services are unique. At Oakwell Beer Spa, you can enjoy our Beer Bath Hydrotherapy, an Infrared Sauna, and a Zero Gravity Massage. Learn more about these services and our spa day packages here.
How does the self-serve beer wall work?
Our self-serve beer wall offers an exciting experience and allows you to pour your beverages of choice for yourself. And it’s easy to use by following these simple steps:
- We’ll give you a card upon arrival, which you’ll scan to unlock the taps on the beverage wall.
- Take a look at our rotating selection of Lone Tree Brewing Company beers. We also have wine and cider if you’re interested in something different. On the beer wall, you’ll also find tasting notes and the price per ounce for each drink.
- Select your beverage, scan your card, and pour as much or little as you’d like.
- When you’re ready to check out, you can bring your card to the reception desk and pay for the ounces you poured.
Can I just stop by for a beer without a spa treatment?
Please do! We welcome visitors to come in to enjoy a beverage, with or without an appointment. Our cozy taproom oasis is the perfect space to kick back and have a beer or a few.
Does Oakwell Beer Spa have anything else to drink besides beer?
Yes, we offer a selection of drinks. We understand that beer isn’t everyone’s thing, or you might be in the mood for something else. We also have wine, tea, cider, and kombucha.
Can I hang out in the taproom before and after my treatments?
Of course! Feel free to hang out in the taproom for as little or as long as you’d like. You can arrive early or spend time after your appointment. It’s a great spot to unwind with friends, with your partner, or spend some time alone.
See You Soon!
We look forward to seeing you this November at Oakwell Beer Spa in Denver, Co. Lone Tree Brewing Company’s beers will pair perfectly with your relaxing spa day! You can book your appointment online, give us a call, or walk in to enjoy the taproom and/or massage.